Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Medicom Boba Fett

Uh-oh. I may be in serious trouble. I am not sure I can pass this one up.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

If anyone is going to pass this up in hopes of a "better" Boba Fett figure, they are being foolish.

I'm not even sure I'm going to keep my Shadow trooper, so I'm not going to order this one. But it looks great. I guess I'm just not that hardcore into the real high end stuff.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Ooohh its tempting. I have Sideshow's Premium Format Boba Fett shipping out in a few months. Dont think I can give that one up.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Who is selling this beauty of a piece in the U.S? Anyone know?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Who is selling this beauty of a piece in the U.S? Anyone know?
    Both sideshowcollectibles.com and starwarsshop.com have been selling Medicom's 12" Star Wars figures lately. Those would probably be your best bets when the time comes.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Yeah, I have RAH stormtrooper on order with one, the clonetrooper with the other. Haven't seen Fett offered yet, maybe too early
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Looks good, but I'm not as impressed as I was with the Stormtrooper. Fett's helmet seems a little big.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

are you serious? man it's hard to please you

This is one of the best looking figures so far, and i have no doubts that the production will look exactly like the prototypes. Unlike some other companies

Im also hoping that it will be within the same price range of the Stormtrooper.

Hey, don't blame me because I can make a visual comparison. The RAH Stormtrooper looks exactly correct, the picture of it in that Lucasfilm publicity pose is indistinguishable, while a comparison between RAH Fett and a real photo of Fett betrays a large helmet.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.