Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

President Ford has passed

Gerald Ford has died at the age of 93, it was just announced. It looks like no details on time, place, or cause have come out yet.

Regardless of your thoughts on the guy's politics, a moment of silence is in order.

Tommy, close your eyes.

Wow...he was so young.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

One of two presidents to hold office without getting elected.

jeez first james brown now ford, lookin like the end of a particular era.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    One of two presidents to hold office without getting elected.
    President Ford was the only president to serve without being elected. Keep the politics out of the General Discussions.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam View Post
    President Ford was the only president to serve without being elected. Keep the politics out of the General Discussions.
    I just state the historical facts as I see them. Who are you? A moderator? If so I will do as you say. If not, you know what you can do with your recommendation.

I wonder how long it takes before Ford takes a tumble while walking on one of those clouds in heaven? He he. Just kidding. He was supposed to be a real nice guy. I love the "Simpsons" episode where he befriends Homer in the end.

I didn't think Blue2th's statement was inappropriate--he just stated a historical fact. What's the point of starting a thread like this if a person can't point out trivia like that?
    Galactic Barn Burner

OK, enough of the arguing about the politics, I as a mod am saying keep it out of here.

The greatest athlete to hold the oval office. RIP
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    The greatest athlete to hold the oval office. RIP
    I didn't know this untill yesterday but Curly Lambeau tried to sign him to the Packers but instead he went to law school.