Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

MR Trivia Tonight!

Hello Everyone!

To usher in the new year I thought it would be fun to play some trivia tonight! I will be posting the first set of questions at about 5:30 Pacific Time.

I hope to see you all here!

Amy

Hi Amy,
    Maybe i can win something tonight!
    By the way, do you have any info on an acrylic cover for the studio sclae Falcon???????

[FONT=Times New Roman]Hello Everyone and welcome to another round of Master Replicas’ trivia! I will be posting 3 questions in just another 10 minutes! The first person to answer all 3 questions correctly in one post (no edited posts will be allowed) will be declared the winner. There will be only 1 winner and you must be 18 years of age or older to win. You can only win one time per night. If you are declared the winner, please send me a pm with your full name, shipping address and phone number, along with a reminder of what you have won, and we will send you your prize within the next couple of weeks. We will be playing round 2 rounds. Both rounds will be for a Master Replicas Gold Mini Lightsaber![/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Good luck everyone![/FONT]

Here we go! Round 1! Good luck!

• [FONT=Times New Roman]What battle was Lando Calrissian in when he claims he performed “a little maneuver?[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Times New Roman]How many restraining clamps hold an escape pod in place?[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Times New Roman]What items of stormtrooper armor did Luke and Han keep after escaping the trash compactor?[/FONT]

the battle of Tannab
    belts
    I am Toyhunter80's
    Check my vintage weapons trade list. Updated post 19: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...078#post519078
    I collect and play Star Wars Miniatures too. If you have some to trade check out my trade page
    http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=654716

Way to go sjd299! You are correct and you are the winner! Please send me a pm with your information so I can send you your prize.

Round two in 5 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by sjd9299 View Post
    the battle of Tannab
    belts

Quote Originally Posted by MRCUSTOMERCARE View Post
    Here we go! Round 1! Good luck!

• [FONT=Times New Roman]What battle was Lando Calrissian in when he claims he performed “a little maneuver?[/FONT]

• [FONT=Times New Roman]How many restraining clamps hold an escape pod in place?[/FONT]

• [FONT=Times New Roman]What items of stormtrooper armor did Luke and Han keep after escaping the trash compactor?[/FONT]

the battle of Tannab
    belts
    [URL]HTTP://WWW.FORCE-FX.COM[/URL]

OK, here we go! 2nd and final round! Good luck!

• [FONT=Times New Roman]Who told Han, “put that thing away or you’re going to get us killed?[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Times New Roman]Who did Luke discover hiding behind a landspeeder in Uncle Owen’s garage?[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Times New Roman]What article of clothing did Luke begin wearing midway through Return of the Jedi?[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by MRCUSTOMERCARE View Post
    OK, here we go! 2nd and final round! Good luck!

• [FONT=Times New Roman]Who told Han, “put that thing away or you’re going to get us killed?[/FONT]

• [FONT=Times New Roman]Who did Luke discover hiding behind a landspeeder in Uncle Owen’s garage?[/FONT]

• [FONT=Times New Roman]What article of clothing did Luke begin wearing midway through Return of the Jedi?[/FONT]
    Leia
    c3p0
    robe
    [URL]HTTP://WWW.FORCE-FX.COM[/URL]