Quick Question: Red Hot Chili Peppers

Favorite Album?

Mine would have to be their newest one,Stadium Arcadium. I've been playing the hell out of that.

Favorite Song?

I've gotta say "Under the Bridge". I like a lot of their other songs ("Give it Away", "Higher Ground", and "Californication") but to me, "Under the Bridge" is their best.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Album: Blood Sugar Sex Magic
    Song: Their AWESOME cover of "Higher Ground"
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Album: BSSM
    Song: So hard to pick...Higher Ground, Give it Away, Suck My Kiss, Under the Bridge, Sir Psycho Sexy, Search & Destroy...
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I'm going to have to go the opposite of what everyone else will say, and say my favorite album is One Hot Minute.

Favorite song? Tougher. So many good ones: Higher Ground, Under the Bridge, Subterranean Homesick Blues, Soul to Squeeze, Scar Tissue, I Could've Lied, Coffee Shop. . . .

I think I'm going with "Special Secret Song Inside" right now. That's the original title. The remastered CD of Uplift Mofo Party Plan (probably my second fave album) has a title that more accurately reflects the chorus (which I'm not about to post here) but isn't nearly as funny.

Scratch that. As of right now, my favorite song is "Pea." Especially the "**** you *******" part. I used to have that set as the "critical error" beep on my computer.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Album - Blood Sugar Sex Magik

Song: As said above great tunes, Under the Bridge got the old MTV treatment which turned me off to it. NAked in the Rain, Breaking the Girl, Californacation, By The Way, all songs not mentioned yet. Gonna go with
    Johnny Kick a Hole in the Sky though.....
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Album - Mother's Milk

Song - If You Want Me To Stay (love the bass in that song)
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22