Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wave 3 Announced

over at 4inches.com they have the list for wave 3 of the TAC listing the figures and their descriptions:

Luke Skywalker
    Darth Vader
    Stormtrooper
    Jawa & Lin Droid
    Helrot
    Biggs Darklighter
    Quilon Vos and Vilmarh Grahrk
    Obi Wan and Alpha
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

What the heck is Obi-Wan and Alpha? Is it like Turner and Hooch? Its his pet doggie right?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Alpha was a Clone Trooper in Republic. Its one of the comic 2 packs.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I'm not buying another Vader unless there is something super-spiffy about it. Its bad enough that I'm going to buy another Tattoine Luke just to get the Moisture evaporator.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Luke Skywalker Tatooine
    1 Darth Vader too many
    Stormtrooper w/ removable helmet
    Jawa & Lin-V8K Droid
    Elis Helrot
    Biggs Darklighter academy outfit

Quinlan Vos and Vilmarh Grahrk comics 2-pack
    Obi Wan and ARC trooper Alpha comics 2-pack

Aside from the comic packs and vader, and assuming the vaporator is a decent size this wave seems ok. Biggs, Luke x2, Lin-V8K and jawa x2, stormtrooper x6 and Elis Helrot will all find their ay to my shelves. Vader can rot for all i care.

Well here's what I'll get from this wave:

Luke Skywalker X4 (just for the vaporators. I'll donate the Lukes. Might keep one of him, depending.
    Darth Vader X ZERO I don't need another friggin' Vader. There is nothing, REPEAT nothing that Hasbro can do to make this character better and mre appealing to make me buy it.
    Stormtrooper X many (Yep, I'm army building it)
    Jawa & Lin Droid X2
    Helrot X4 (3 of them for customs)
    Biggs Darklighter X2
    Quilon Vos and Vilmarh Grahrk X3 (2 of them for customs)
    Obi Wan and Alpha X1 or 2. Need to find out the articulation as well as how it looks before buying a second one.

So actually, other than the Stormie, this will be a lax wave for me. Nothing there too exciting.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Darth Vader X ZERO I don't need another friggin' Vader. There is nothing, REPEAT nothing that Hasbro can do to make this character better and mre appealing to make me buy it.
    Not even if you wind him up and he does the hula dance while his CommTech sings "Blue Hawaii"?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Not even if you wind him up and he does the hula dance while his CommTech sings "Blue Hawaii"?
    now that I would love to see, perhaps even Vader wearing a Hula skirt. we could even get Padme is a Hula outfit as well.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'd pay $10 for one of those.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Oooh, these come with "detailed styling."

I hope the Luke is somehow different besides the inclusion of the moisture vaporator, but I doubt it will be. I'm betting on a repack of the TSC figure, but without the poncho and whatnot.

I doubt that they'll release the 500th Vader once again, as it's inaccurate to ANH. Maybe they'll do the tin set one? Hopefully it's new, or else there'll be a blank spot in the coin album.

We've seen the stormtrooper already; looks good.

The LIN Droid should be pretty sweet, and more Jawas are always good.

Elis Helrot is damn creepy-lookin', but I like how they're doing more and more cantina patrons.

Finally, deleted scene Biggs. Having two Biggs figures out at the same time will be weird.

The two comic packs, we already know about. Quinlan will be good to finally have. I wonder, how different will Obi-Wan and Alpha be? Maybe they'll put an AOTC head on the ROTS pilot body for Obi-Wan, but who knows.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram