Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Name that Tune

Name that Tune

From the ever popular board of SWcollecting, I thought I would start this thread here as well.

NAme that tune, post lyrics and go from there.

First up:

who put the flower in the barrel of that gun?
    who lit the candle that started the fire,
    burnt down the fortress, the throne?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

wow, that obsure, have absolutely no clue what song that could be, how about another hint ?
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Oh, I dunno, I don't think the thread's dead yet. Maybe more people should take a look in here, and maybe then they can stand up for this song, which I'm sure many people love.

Tommy, close your eyes.

Another hint, it was off of the fourth album by the band that sings it(cant give that info away, but i am sure Chux will know it)

When typing my reply, I didn't see Chux's response, but I got the cryptic message in there that he knows the answer
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

The answer is They Stood up for Love by LIVE.

Easy one here:

Queen of Light took her bow, And then she turned to go

Battle of Evermore.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Very good, now post another one, R-Deuce

Though is mind is not for rent
    Don't put him down as arrogant

I believe that be "Aqualung."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

That's not it.