Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tigger on a rampage!!

http://www.yahoo.com/s/477673

I should not find that funny. But I do.

"That's the thing about Tiggers: they don't take no $#*@!!!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And they got it caught on tape!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

That was damn funny
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If I was doing that job, being faced with moron tourists all day every day i think I'd be trying to get few southpaw jabs in myself. man that job must suck mothballs. and that was hardly a punch. more like a lame slap/push sorta thing.

Yessss!!!! Sweeeet!! My son has been predicting this for years!!!! Except he said it would be Pooh.

Too bad he didn't really sock him though.
    Wanted; loose or sealed
    Blue Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter (Not Anakin's), TRU Y-Wing, TRU Gold Leader X-Wing

I wonder if that kid or his dad could be any more dramatic or puss-ish?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

"clocked him in the face"? WTF!!!

From what I saw, I bet the kid was pinchin' his back or something and Tigger "clocked" him.

I hope he gets made fun of in school because he got beat up by a Disney character.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Hey guys i'm new that's funny! Tigger is a jerk .

Hey Deoxyribonucliec is only the first part of DNA btw I just saw that.
    "Activate Order 66...WITH A SIDE OF NACHOS PLEASE!" -Emperor Palpatine

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    From what I saw, I bet the kid was pinchin' his back or something and Tigger "clocked" him.
    No way! Didn't you watch the interview with the Swiss Family Drama-son? It was unprovoked!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

The link wasn't working, but it reminded me of the video of the guy in Hong Kong or Taiwan (forgot) who climbed into a lion exhibit to read them the Bible and they beat the crap out of him.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.