Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

One word: JAXXON!!

So you're producing comic two-packs, starting with the old Marvel comics. That's a pretty cool idea, but where's the single most iconic character from Marvel's tenure on Star Wars?

I'm talking of course about Jaxxon, everyone's favorite 7-foot tall carnivorous green rabbit in a spacesuit.

Please stop laughing. I am absolutely, 100% serious here.

Yes, Jaxxon is absolutely ridiculous. He's one of the silliest ideas, if not the silliest idea, to ever come out of Star Wars. He makes the Holiday Special look like a good idea. (Okay, maybe not, but he certainly seems a little goofier than the singing Bea Arthur bit, at least.)

In a word, Jaxxon is a joke.

But he is our joke.

We all know Jaxxon is absurd. But he's become something of a mascot in his absurdity. More than Teek, more than Kit Fisto, more than Ackmeena, he's the sort of character that no one wants to admit they like, but everyone does. Even if they only like to make fun of him.

You may ask yourself, "Why would we make a totally new mold for this giant green rabbit?" And it is a valid question to ask.

But among adult collectors who are fed up with rehashes, EU haters, and even kids (you can't tell me there's no little boy who wouldn't go Wookiee-poop over a giant green rabbit in a spacesuit), he seems like he'd be a strong seller. Maybe not Ephant Mon or Ree Yees hot, but I think we'd all rather have Jaxxon than a neon blue Darth Vader packed with an orange and green Rebel Trooper?

I think you could even get away with packing him with that Cantina Han Solo you're so bloody fond of. I really do.

If nothing else, maybe make him an exclusive of some sort?

Please give this some thought. As stupid as the idea sounds, I guarantee you it would work.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm glad I didn't read comic books much:

Jaxxon
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I would SO totally buy a Jaxxon figure. Man, I used to love seeing him in the comics.

Though I'd much rather prefer a realistic version, like this one:
    http://images.wikia.com/starwars/ima...xxon-gamer.jpg

Still if you're going to do a comic version then perhaps this for a two pack:
    http://hometown.aol.com/heywood254/w...Jaxxon2001.GIF

Regardless, I'd get one.

Yeah, it's quirky, but dang, those other Marvel 2-packs are quirky. I mean really, a Tarkin that looks like a commander of Hydra?
    Move along, move along

this would be an interesting fill-in character for a Jabba's Palace or the Cantina. might get one only if it looks good.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I would definately buy one. I think the best way to do this would be for next years Comic Con exlcusive. Look at some of the crap shoveled our way because it was an exclusive figure. This would easily beat half of those figures.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

F*k it, I would buy one and have him fight BoShek
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    The sideburn against the side...ears
    Move along, move along

i'm the only one thus far but i wouldn't buy this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    F*k it, I would buy one and have him f*k BoShek
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Oh... I thought this thread was about the game Zaxxon.
    plasticfetish.net