Figures that you would like to see, no matter how seemingly ridiculous, that it's unlikely Hasbro will ever make.
Why seven instead of five or ten? Why not?
The only rule is that they actually have to be from the film or some official EU source.
7) Noa. Two words: Wilfred Brimley. Because it's the right thing to do. Right now, the Star Wars line is prejudiced against characters with glasses, and the only way to correct this injustice is to produce the only character who wears them!
6) Kit Fisto: Geonosis Arena. A neutrally-posed, super-articulated figure of Kit in his AOTC robes (and with the darker AOTC head and hands). What makes this different, and unlikely? Prominently featured on his green head is a Mighty GrinTM. If it can be an action feature that makes him go from stoic to jolly without messing up the figure, all the better!
5) Ackmeena: The night bartender at Chalmun's Cantina in Mos Eisley. Nothing especially unusual, just an older woman in the typical nondescript Tatooine rags. But unlike most of the characters, she has the burning desire to sing! Plus, how frigging cool would a Bea Arthur action figure be? I can just envision the TSC-style bio info now: "Clears the bar with: Her singing."
4) Lando Calrissian: Smuggler. Lando in Han's duds from the end of ESB. Even if it's just a simple head swap, you know as well as I do that Hasbro's never going to make him.
3) Jaxxon: I started a whole thread about him in Dear Hasbro. Next to Smuggler Lando, he's probably the most likely to sell. He's stupid, he's corny, he's absolutely ridiculous. But you know you'd buy him just to say you had a figure of a giant green carnivorous rabbit in a spacesuit.
2) Senator Grebleips: He has a prominent cameo in The Phantom Menace, and has appeared in novels and holonetnews.com since then. But he is the film character (from the six main movies) who is the least likely to ever see the light of day. Why? Because he is based on a character design from another popular film, which happens to be owned by another company. If you don't know who he is, spell his name backwards. If you still don't, ask here and I (or someone else) will tell you.
1) Teek: The true hero of the saga. If not for the fleet-footed heroics of this little, um, rat-looking thing, Wicket and the other Ewoks of Bright Tree Village would have perished at the hands of the Marauders, and the Rebels would've been totally screwed, as they wouldn't find the backdoor to the bunker and would've come face-to-face with a legion of the Emperor's best troops. And then they would've died, and the shield wouldn't have been knocked down, and the entire Alliance would die fighting the Death Star, and Luke probably would've been so ticked off that he'd go Darkside and kill Vader and become Darth Whiner, and the entire ending of the series would be a downer. You wouldn't want that, would you?