Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    Dude - I live in Canada. If ANYONE gets screwed out of figures, it's Canadians.
    Canadian! Well, that explains it all then... heh heh.
    Move along, move along

Apart from popular figures, main characters, and army builders I don't see a need to rerelease a figure just because it was hard to find. Sio Bibble is a good example of this. He is a good figure that not many saw in the store but he is also a fat, balding, Santa wannabe, background character. If he saw decent distribution he would be a huge pegwarmer. Now the white Greivous Bodyguard I can see rereleasing simply because I know it is an army builder and some people who already have one will buy another. That being said I know Hasbro will continue to do a gluttony of rerelease so Sio may eventually get done.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Quote Originally Posted by dindae View Post
    Apart from popular figures, main characters, and army builders I don't see a need to rerelease a figure just because it was hard to find. Sio Bibble is a good example of this. He is a good figure that not many saw in the store but he is also a fat, balding, Santa wannabe, background character. If he saw decent distribution he would be a huge pegwarmer. Now the white Greivous Bodyguard I can see rereleasing simply because I know it is an army builder and some people who already have one will buy another. That being said I know Hasbro will continue to do a gluttony of rerelease so Sio may eventually get done.
    I would still rather new figures, or new molds than re-releasing stuff that someone missed. Most figs can be had off ebay for retail or less, with the exception of a few.

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    I would still rather new figures, or new molds than re-releasing stuff that someone missed.
    I thought that was my point but maybe my English to Canadian translator is off.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Stupid Canadian English messing up my stupid American English understanding.....

I thought you meant that you'd be OK with troop builders being re-released...I'm saying even those I would not prefer to see again.....

UNLESS - they are the ultimate version of that fig. Feel free to re-issue SA Ep. 2 clones, SA Ep. 3 Clones, VOTC Stormies, VOTC Scout troopers....

And people say that thread digging is a bad thing.

This thread doubled in size after I "revisited" it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!