Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Jedi Spirits

Hey Hasbro how's about making new sculpts of the Jedi Spirits ??? I mean the originals were nice and all but after the new and majorly improved Spirit of Obi Wan from the Dagobah line. How's about a set like this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SWspirits5.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	104.5 KB 
ID:	14497  
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

The prototypes look nice!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Obi-wan looks like he's posing for a bodybuilding competition.

Yes, the prototypes were much better, especially that Anakin. It's not like you can really pose the clear figures anyway, so why not just sculpt them as statues.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I'd really like a ROTJ Hayden-Anakin spirit. Every time I watch that DVD I keep telling my wife it's about time we get that figure. Would be a great TRU-type exclusive
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

It'd be re-releasing an existing figure in clear plastic. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And then re-re-release it in a reddish hue for Christmas.

And then greenish for St. Patrick's Day.

I'm all about a Hayden Jedi spirit!!! Let's get goin' on that Hasbro
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.myspace.com/storetroopers"]www.myspace.com/storetroopers[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.caboodleforums.com"]www.caboodleforums.com[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Caboodle is a anything goes forum page, we could use some good forum topic starters if anyone is interested.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=System][SIZE=4]$6.99 for a 3 3/4 inch Star Wars figure, with so many Star Wars collectors paying this kind of scratch for one figure and the cost of gas for driving from store to store, I can see why our econmy is in a slump![/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

I'd go for an updated Spirit-Hayden!

The prototypes look better. The Spirits would look better without the frosted look -but thats ok. I'm happy with the ones we got.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The protos indeed look better, the translucency and tightness of the sculpt come together far better than our foggy production versions. Look at the difference in size between the protos and the production versions though. If they redo Yoda and Anakin, they should do 2 versions, individually colored translucent like OTC Obi-Wan, and boxed totally clear like these prototypes - oh, and may as well include swappable heads on Anakin, Sebastian Shaw and creepy Hayden.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.