Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who would you like to see????

Who would you like to see in Ep II or Ep III???
    although Ep II is pretty much finshed who do you want
    to see in either of the 2 movies

I think it would be neat to see someone like Joruus C`baoth
    in a minor role or someone like Prince Xizor in the background
    somewhere. or better yet Grand Admiral thrawn as
    a General in Ep III.

let me know.
    watasi wa Sith Lord no Darth Aru desu

Thumbs up

I would like to see:

Xizor or some of the Falleen species. I have been hoping fo rthis for a while.

I never thought of Thrawn, but that would be cool to see too.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Jorus C'Baoth, A'Sharad Hett, Bant, Mon Mothma, Garm Bel Iblis, some Togorians, some Bothans, a Wookiee Jedi, Sate Pestage, and whipped cream and a cherry on top.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I know I don't want to see ANY EU originated character or aliens in ANY Star Wars movie.

However a young Mon Mothma and Tarkin would be really cool. Maybe as a couple. Okay, maybe not.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

bigbarada took the words right out of my mouth. I don't care to see any EU characters in E2 or 3 but a young Tarkin, Mothma, even a young Riekkan or SOMETHING to tie it in a little bit more with the OT.

None of them has to be a couple, though

Thumbs up

Well, I think SHadows of the Empire is so accepted now, that it would be cool to see Xizor and Guri. I mean the Dash Rendar's Outrider was added into the Special Edition of Star Wars. (supposedly)
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

How about not Xizor but just a Falleen, his species? Mothma seems a necessary one, since she seemed to be a Senator during the troubles. Yoda should make a cameo, too. He was good in ESB.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I wouldn't have a problem with Fallen, come to think of it, I wouldn't even really have a problem with Xizor. I like the Shadows of the Empire story connection between ESB and ROTJ so much, it doesn't even seem like EU to me sometimes. Fallen are a hell of a lot cooler than Gungans.

The characters in SotE were cool but, the story? As comic book guy would put it, "Worst. Star wars book.EVER.