Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Important favor to ask of everyone!

From this moment forward, please refer to mabudonicus as "mebeducks." The diminutive is now "mebs," in place of "mabs."

Do not ask why.

Thank you.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Why? ooops!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

10-4 good buddy.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Good call on the thread, Chux. I was already planning on it, but its good to have all hands on deck for this.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Also you can use "ducks" (with an apostrophe at the front of it) as a less formal nickname...

And unfortunately, the evidence as to this secret origin is all gone, else I might have been able to shed some light on it Isobaws&
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Is this a Coneheads thing?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nope

A real simple explanation, I was having a sort of discussion at some Canadian forum I am a member of, and a person took extreme umbrage with something I had posted and let loose an hilarious tirade where the person kept changing my username ot "insulting" versions of same...

The nastiest one he could come up with was
    Quote Originally Posted by mebeducks
    BLAH BLAH BLAH
    It was kind of like some jokes from the past, the persons post was in ALL BOLD, COLOURED CAPS and it read like whoever wrote it was having some kind of seizure at the time of posting...

Anyways, I would link to it but it got taken down, so all we have left is this tribute thread :mebs:Isobaws&
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Does this have to do with the fact that you, mebs, are a false Canadian!!!
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Hey mebs - where was this? Snowies?