Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Help me support March of Dimes!

As many of you know, my wife and I became the proud parents of twins last year. After an EXTREMELY complicated pregnancy, Hayden J and Hannah Maureen were born on April 17th, nearly two months premature. After spending the first couple months of life in the hospital, we were finally able to bring them home in the middle part of June. Without the incredible advances in the field of neonatal care over the last few decades, its a good possibility that Hayden and Hannah, and countless other preemies, wouldn't be here today, much less without any birth defects.

Many of these advances are thanks in part to the March of Dimes. That's why I'm asking all of you to help support my wife and I when we walk for Hayden and Hannah in April during the March of Dime's "WalkAmerica". Not only are we walking in thanks for the blessings we recieved, but to try and see to it that no one has to go through what my wife and I did.

If you would like to donate to Team Hayden and Hannah, follow the link here. Can you REALLY say "no" to these guys?!

We appreciate every cent donated and I know that you guys won't let me down! Thank you so much! If you guys turn out to be the all-stars I suspect you will, I may even get the SSG logo screened on the sleeve of my shirt.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I said "no" but my credit card said "Yes." Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    I said "no" but my credit card said "Yes." Good luck.

If you, or any others as generous, would like their name added to the team page as a "team member" (be it you real name or your screen name) PM me or leave your info here.. Thanks!

You know the Mrs. and I will good for something buddy.
    It remains to be seen exactly how much jingle we're in for (as of this minute), but we're in.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

My debit card said Ka ching! A little something to your walk. Hey if I didn't use it here, I would have spent it on Star Wars figures which would only help me, or waste it on lottery tickets.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

April? I've been wondering how to get involved with this as well, since I have a beautiful daughter at home thanks in large part to March of Dimes.

Not that I'd slight you, homie, but I'll probably have to take part in this as well.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Gimme a few and I will make a donation, what is the last day to do so?

And just so you know, I can say no to anyone.(but I wont in this case)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    April? I've been wondering how to get involved with this as well, since I have a beautiful daughter at home thanks in large part to March of Dimes.
    My wife and I were pretty dumb, too, as to how to get involved. It only took her about ten minutes worth of research to figure it out.
    Not that I'd slight you, homie, but I'll probably have to take part in this as well.
    At which time I'll help a brotha out.
    Quote Originally Posted by KH
    what is the last day to do so?
    I'm not sure. The walk isn't until April 21st, so I'm assuming you have PLENTY of time.
    and just so you know, I can say no to anyone.(but I wont in this case)
    You're such a sweetheart.

What about money orders?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by KAK
    What about money orders?
    I'm told the only way we can do money orders is if we make the donation and then have the money order made out to one of us. If that's something you'd be interested in, KAK, PM me and we can get it worked out!