Carrie Fisher's Wishful Drinking

Some spoilers at the end...although it ends tomorrow night

Anyone go see this at the Geffen Playhouse in Westwood? I went last night and it was fantastic! Completely entertaining from beginning to end with LOTS of laughter. I had no idea HOW FUNNY this woman IS! She starts out discussing her parents, how they met, Hollywood 101, when she was born, a little about Star Wars and a certain "affair" she had on the set of the first movie, on to her relationship with Paul Simon and her gay husband Brian whom fathered her daughter, on to her drug addictions, alcoholism, bi polar disorder and trips to mental hospitals! I love how she has taken all these supposedly negative happenings and turned them into something that can be laughed at as life should be this way. That you should laugh about shortcomings and downfalls and not just focus on negativity! The last bit was fantastic though, She said what she's learned most out of life was (or something along this line)...all the lights went out and then a blue flickering light was shown on her and she did the speech..."General Kenobi, years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars...Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!"

Two Thumbs up for Carrie's Wishful Drinking!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

NOOOOO!!!! I can't believe I missed this! Thrawn warned me last month I had only a limited time, but I've been so busy and now it's too late! Sounds like an awesome show, and that I really wish I had seen her do that ending! More exclamation marks!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.