Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Epic Movie

Epic Movie

Or whatever it's called. Has anyone else seen advertising for this on MySpace or somewhere? Is it a real movie? Will it have Superman, Jurassic Park, all that stuff in one movie? (as a comedic satire?)

I didn't pay too much attention to the ad before. That and Fan Boys were the 2 comedies I was looking forward to. But I'm not sure that "Epic Movie" or whatever was a real movie.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I know it makes fun of "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" but that's all I remember from the TV spot I saw.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

When will this be out in theaters? I want to go see this.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yep, January 26th, I think.

It also spoofs stuff like Pirates of the Caribbean, X-Men, Superman Returns, Harry Potter, even Borat...I'm sure they'll have a Star Wars reference in there. I hope it's not as bad as Date Movie. Man, that was garbage.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

My guess is that Epic Movie will be just as bad as Date Movie and will narrowly escape IMDBs Bottom 100 list, just like Date Movie.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

From the commercials I've seen, it looks like it will be the worst film of all time.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

So you mean it will be dumb enough that I could go see it by myself, and laugh my butt off in an empty theater while sniffing Mouse Droids?

Cool!

Yes sir... with exception to the laughing part I'm sure. I don't know Tycho, I'd wait for the dvd release.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

This doesn't look that great . . . they really need to stop doing these. When you make fun of comedies, it's just not funny.

I'm so over these "let's-make-a-movie-and-goof-on-other-movies" movies. It was done to death by the middle of "Scary Movie 2".
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.