Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Quick Question: Hilary Duff

just wanted o know if anyone listened to this type of music or not. I know I will get flak for it but had to ask.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

She has music? Hell, I didn't even know she had a face.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Duff is The Stuff.
    I especially like that one song he did with that rapper. I can't post the name here.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Duff beer for me! Duff beer for you! I'll have a Duff! You have one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Duff is The Stuff.
    He's great with Velvet Revolver, but he was the freakin' man with GNR.

Huh? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Hilary Duff. My bad.

My favorite thing about Hilary Duff is how her fug sister Haylie follows her around everywhere trying to get Hilary's tablescraps. Its really quite pathetically comical. She's the Duff-ian equivilent of Warren from "There's Something About Mary". I'm sure that when Hilary was banging Capt. Guy-liner from "Good Charlotte", Haylie was constantly asking Hilary if he had any cute friends, because "going on double-dates are soooooo much fun. Tee-Hee!".
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Cappy, I already beat you to the stupid "Duff McKagen joke springing from Caesar's comment."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Lizzie McGuire rules.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Oh Lizzie!!! She had a CD a year or two ago, but to my knowledge she hasnt followed it up with anything. Maybe shes busy working on a bunch of movies right now....
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay