Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GalacticHunter joins Action-Online

Yes, you read it correctly. Here is the scoop Thoughts on this?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I hope Action On-Line is as good to them as they were to us.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Ha! Suckers!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny......
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I just hope they dont get invaded with Earth-2 counterparts.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Blood sucking leech hosts are awesome, every site should have one.

tis a shame RS didn't join as well

Didn't see that one coming. I wonder if Action Online was courting other SW sites.

Too bad Optimus Prime already sacrificed his life. Otherwise he would've been able to bail them out of this mess.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I like GalacticHunter's "Figure of the Day" feature. I always wonder how JT would rate some of the figures.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay