Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Now that is a good idea. When I heard of a new holiday exclusive I cringed but this is to funny. I can imagine a lot of fathers on the boards here will get one if their wife's can beat them to the ailse.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Oy!

They passed on a Jaxxon Easter figure for what will inevitably be previously released figures in new packaging?

The only thing that could make this worthwhile would be a hologram (Hayden) Anakin, but I doubt Hasbro's that smart.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I doubt either figure will be new, but this is a pretty funny idea. Now we know what this year's Holiday figure is . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

What is the picture of? I get the website, but no photo of the figure.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I don't see it either gran'pa. C'mon inside and sit a spell. Sissy done made a stoooooooooooo.

there isn't a picture yet, just an "image coming soon" graphic.

this set would be cool if they included a Gantry playset with it. it will likely be just re-paints or repacks but if they really do the set nicely it could work. the holo idea of Hayden would rock as well.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Nothing that "rocks" or "rules" will make it into this set. I've got a reliable source (okay, it's just me speculating again).
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

So what, it's just Saga Bespin Vader and Luke with Vader's accessories?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.