Thread: Wave 9

Wave 9

Picked up Holo Obi #63 and Padme Amidala #68 at TRU Parmatown this morning. No Poof or others to be found.... Wally world had empty pegs and Target had some battle packs that I passed on for 19.99. Have to save cash. Happy Hunting.
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Yesterday picked up the rest of wave 9 and the WM Exclusives at Garfield Hts. WM. HH.

Question

Drew,
    I'm looking for Garindan and Hem Dazon and I can't find them anywhere on the west side of Cleveland. Have you seen them in the Parma area recently?

Those are some OLLLLLLLLD figures. You may have trouble finding them in stores. I'm in Virginia Beach and haven't seen them figures since probably summer time.

Good luck but unfortunately, I think you may be out of luck.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Rat Farts

Yeah,
    I stopped collecting for a while until I realized they were making some figures that I actually wanted. I just ordered these two from the Hasbro Toy Shop. Thanks for the response though Slicker.

Sorry, I didn't reply sooner. I usually get on line on the weekends with work and everything else. Well, it looks like you scored thru Hasbro. If not try (Hate to say it) E-Bay, EE, or even the TRU website. Hope this helps, Drew.