Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Now WHO needed Paploo on Speeder Pike (3" Titanium)?

I found 4 today at a Helena Montana Wal-Mart (along with the Redeco TF Black JSF and the TF's CW ARC-170- AWESOME toys!)

Darth Michael and Ascmclarencoupe get first dibs on 2 of them though- if they don't want 'em then they go to whoever does- $5.88 (no tax) plus shipping- let me know!

I still need the following (for trades if anyone wants to do that, too!)

-Grievous' Hand (1 to keep, 1 to open)
    -Obi-Wan's AOTC JSF (1 to keep)
    -Tantive IV Blockade Runner (1 to keep, 1 to open)
    -Darth Vader's ROTS style Black Jedi Starfighter (1 to keep, 1 to open)
    -Luke Skywalker's X-Wing Fighter with Dagobah "muck" (1 to keep, 1 to open)
    -Royal Guard (Red) TIE Interceptor (1 to keep, 1 to open)
    -AT-TE (1 to keep, 1 to open)
    -Patrol Dewback (1 to keep, 1 to open)

-Anakin Skywalker's YELLOW Jedi Starfighter in package from WAY back in 2005- I need one to open, dang it...

We should get a trade thread going again since VT's is gone...

I'd like one since I have no clue when Titaniums will be showing up around here, as I mentioned in the wave 14 thread they don't even have spots for them in Wal-Mart. Blah. I would like both since I do the 1 open 1 carded thing too but if someone else needs it then I'll just take the one.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

WarStar PM sent.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Sign me up!

I'll be doing a major "hunt" when I get back in town next week. (Lousy hunting here in Edmonton, Canada.) If I find it on my own, then I'll yield my place in the Paploo line.

And I'll keep my eyes open for the stuff on your wanted list, too, Warstar. I know some of it was around before I left. Might still be some hanging about.

I can get you GG fighter to trade for one of the paploos.

All 4 are now spoken for- thanks for the offers guys!

If you didn't hear from me in a PM then I will continue to hunt for more Paploos for you- this is the second time I have seen them on the shelf at that Helena Wal-Mart, so I bet there's a good chance I'll see more!

Keep this thread up to date if you find 'em on your own though, k?

I can be taken off the list for need paploo. I was able to find one this evening at walmart.

I too found Paploo, so please remove me from the list. Thank you for thinking of us WS. Now someone else go and grab it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Any Paploo's left? I'd like to be put on the list. I just might be able to help out with a couple of the others. Vader's JSF is somewhat easy to find here and I've seen Obi's AOTC JSF on shelves three times now.

-Sal
    Move along, move along