That guy in England with E2 in hand for sale....

Sounds too good to be true, doesn't it?

If he got them this early, others will have them too.

They don't accept credit cards, only CASH or check (which will take about 5 months to clear).

Why not put them on e-bay and REALLY make a fortune?

What does 15 Pounds come out to in US dollars anyway?

Can our friends from across the pond help?

Currently, Ł15 is equal to $21.27 . And yes it does seem too good to be true which is why I never use that site. there are other UK sites with certificates that verify trustworthiness but unfortunately when I accessed the certification on the site you mentioned it came up with "no certificate found" .
    I certainly wouldn't touch any site that had no certification or no rating from internet trading watchdogs.
    I'm not going to say to anyone that they shouldn't use a site if they feel the need but I will say plrease check the certificates. seek some kind of validation on the trading history and if anything seems even remotely dodgy, don't touch them with a barge pole. no matter how much you want what they claim to offer.

There is a trader in the UK who has been the subject of allegations regarding owed monies that run into thousands. I took a chance on them believing the things I'd read to be slander and have thus far been treated with courtesy and been served well. Cheap goods at excellent quality.
    I don't want to open that slander fed can of worms here but I just wanted to offer the point that you can't always believe everything you hear or read.
    Like I said, I haven't used the UK trader you speak of based purely on the fact that no guarantees of security with regards to personal details was offered. And no trading watchdog symbols appeared on the site which lead me to believe they were not a safe trader. you can make up your own minds.

I say don't even bother with that guy. Chances are is that he is lying or that he is setting up some sort of scam. I mean you'll find half of those figures in a KB clearance bin for $1.99 in 6 months. Why pay $25.00 for them now?

Originally posted by General Veers
    Why pay $25.00 for them now?
    why pay $250+ for a Preview Jango when he'll be out next month?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I bought the POTJ Lando wave from them which was then priced at UKŁ6.50, but I didn't use the online service. Instead, I telephoned and sent payment the traditional, old-fashioned way, and the goods arrived crisply mint and promptly within a week of paying. Incidentally their ebay user ID is "whatamibit4it" and their rating is around the 600 mark with no negs.

I certainly wouldn't pay the prices they're asking for, especially since I would be opening the cards to display the figures loose.