Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bam Bam Bigelow is dead

thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wow! I was just thinking about him the other day too... Really... I was watching Major Payne and I realized he played the guy that the kids hired to beat up Payne.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

wow I remember him, thats sad
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Sad that so many former wrestlers are passing away so young.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Sad that so many former wrestlers are passing away so young.
    Roids will do that.

I remember Bam Bam Bigelow was in an old Nintendo wrestling game, and he would do a cart wheel and whatnot when he was fighting. He was never my favorite, but its sad to hear that hes gone.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Wow, 45 is far too young.

I remember watchin' him way back when.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Roids will do that.
    Uh, I don't think Bam Bam's body showed the influences of 'roids.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Uh, I don't think Bam Bam's body showed the influences of 'roids.
    Seeing as I don't make it a habit of looking at another mans cornhole through tights I'll abstain from any opinion...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

damn Slick, you're going to head off to Japan and away from these forums leaving your mark, aren't ya ?