Hybrid View

Chick Question: Dixie Quicks

I'm not a fan of them myself but I'm sure there are some fans here so I'll ask the question.

(I think Natalie Maines looks like a Troll.)

Album: Home

Song: "Travellin' Soldier"

And Natalie Maines is cute. Not hot, but cute. Kinda like a younger sister, or something. The other two look like retarded cheerleaders from outtakes from Deliverance.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

she can sing.. and she is doable.

the sisters look cross-eyed. so which is worse?
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Holy carp! A smo sighting!

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    And Natalie Maines is cute. Not hot, but cute. Kinda like a younger sister, or something. The other two look like retarded cheerleaders from outtakes from Deliverance.
    I always thought Natalie Maines was the best looking of the bunch, but she gained official "hot" status during her apperance on the Howard Stern show, particularly the portion about her downtown hairstyle.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Was it as stringy and sporadic as Gollum's hairdo ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonysmo View Post
    she can sing.. and she is doable.

the sisters look cross-eyed. so which is worse?
    I think she's doable in a Fiona as Mrs. Shrek way....if you're into green....I'm not judging...

She's a troll................with two cross-eyed elfs (not Elves, I can't disrespect J.R.) as back-up...it's like a freaking commercial for Keebler cookies watching that group....

Did anyone else **** themselves when Chuxter made a linear progression from Maines=cute sister to Deliverance?
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.