Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

HanSololol is Dead.

Sadly, you've just witnessed my commission of forum suicide. First of all, everyone jump Mabs and Slick, and beat them with a rubber hose. They're the only ones who know who I am. Actually Slicker told me Mabs was crying and I was forced to reveal myself via PM.

The number of accusations leveled at the (circumstantially) correct individual is astonishing, given that every single occurrence of "evidence" was in no way effected by him. An unfortunate number of coincidences, and my own subscription to the ways of The Nerd, left a lot of fingers pointed at Slicker. He does maintain plausible deniability, however, as it wasn't his idea for me to do this. He never even suggested a single topic to write about or the manner in which I should do so. Sucks to be him.

El Chuxter, good game. Alas, at this point, I have fallen madly in love with you and wish to have your ASCII babies. Unfortunately I have to critique your powers of observation in this paragraph. If you look carefully there was never any age discrepancy beyond what everyone assumed HanSool's age was (based on the manner of speech, and I can't fault you for this since it was literally retarded). I will say that the apparent inconsistencies in my story were planned and I hoped it would make the character more believable (e.g. completely moronic). I failed; you guys are seasoned vets, so I'm packin' up the old velcro shoes.

Everyone who ruined their sig in my honor: I salute you. I was in tears laughing every time I saw them. Vyn's was the first. Chuxter's made me cry and ruin my pants simultaneously.

I think I have to declare Mabs the winner here: "tho I still have this suspicion that ONE of us who has NEVER Nerbled is responsible." He called it first. Chuxter's evidence is insurmountable, however he now owes me a pair of pants. So Mabs wins.

Whomever you choose as the recipient of your ire, please remember every misspelling, failed joke, questionable and above all creepy implication, and beat them that much harder for it. Oh, and this should help: I debated using, as the explanation for my week-long absence, a "Save the Wolverines" convention, but I couldn't even type that one straight.

See you on Vynsizzle.

Chux: 34W/36L
    "Activate Order 66...WITH A SIDE OF NACHOS PLEASE!" -Emperor Palpatine

Additionally, please to contact me for Information of PalPaying on my foster brother, Ibrahim. He is needing the "Job Waxed."

And I work with that T-shirt ninja. He wasn't happy.
    "Activate Order 66...WITH A SIDE OF NACHOS PLEASE!" -Emperor Palpatine

Aaaaahhhhh..........ok?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by HanSololol View Post
    Sadly, you've just witnessed my commission of forum suicide.
    If you were "dead" then how could you type out the rest of that post ?

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    If you were "dead" then how could you type out the rest of that post ?
    Is a slow acting poison which allowed him to type that rather long post.

I WON!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Gotta say thanks to Soo for wasting time doing this, I know there's plenty of folks who don't have a clue what this is "about" but some of us were driven MAD by this guy, he truly "belongs here with us in the heavens" (Lando Calrissian, ESB)
    Isobaws&
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    he truly "belongs here with us in the heavens" (Lando Calrissian, ESB)
    Isobaws&
    I take it you haven't watched ESB lately, huh?

The line goes " you really belong in the clouds with us" Lando.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

So, I knew you had it wrong Slick and it's been bugging me, but I finally got the quote in question recorded. Seems we were both wrong, what are the odds??

:mebs: Isobaws&
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

As C3PO would say: "Oh, I'm so discombobulated."
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008