Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Chuxter, you are impatient. Learn as you go, a Jedi does. Oh, wait. We're Moisture Farmers; we take what we need whenever we want it! Just do whatever you want, and if it don't work, try somethin' else!

Will my signature ever work?

--------
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

?Maybe Deckard was metamorphosed into these new forums like a big beautiful technobutterfly. Wow! That's like - totally trippy... totally tubular.. man! :P

Bel-Cam your signature does show. Does mine? Is this a forum that only shows the signature to other members and not to yourself because you don't need to see it

the master jedi
    I think there should be some sort of shrine or something for deckardsmith on sirstevesguide.com

Red face

*clears throat* if I may: YOUR CANDLE BLEW OUT BEFORE YOUR LEGEND EVER DIIIIIIID.....thank you, thank you....Mike, Frank, people at home, little friends...goodnight
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Bel-Cam your signature does show. Does mine? Is this a forum that only shows the signature to other members and not to yourself because you don't need to see it
    No, you should see your signature line once you've made one. Check the thread I made in the Comments/Suggestions section for a solution to the sig-line problem many folks have been running into. The short version is "after saving your sig line, go straight to the main forum page, do not click "submit modifications" on the Edit Profile page you are sent to.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

LOL guys who would ever think he would bring us all together and now he is no longer with us
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

We should make some kind of annual Deckard Smith award. Give it out to whoever logs the most time on the site.

While we are at it why don't we make a Panaka/Sith Ninja award for spelling errors.

I would say make a QLD award, for, you know, but I would win every year.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Oh Quite-Long-Dong you kidder *canned laughter*

"Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Thanks JT. Got it sorted from your other thread posting. Now all I have to do is think of something a little more.....