Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"

Angry

We are on to you, Rollo Tomassi, your duplicity will soon be revealed to the world...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Thumbs up

Who's deckardsmith?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Rollo Tomasi
    That's not true! That's impossible!

---falls away, screaming like a girl---

Well that explains it all then!!! Actually, no it doesn't. Maybe Clarissa can explain it all.

Hey! I "started" this thread, but this is the first time I've ever actually posted in it. Wierd, huh?

Yeaargh!!

Question Hmmm...

Now, THIS is weird. I thought I just posted to this thread, but it doesn't show up. Well, what I said was...

And Rollo, how has your last post added to the quality of this technological terror you've created? But then later I found THIS:

Rollo Tomassi
    Jedi Master

Post #3
    Would he be able to live up to the legend ? ? ?

Edit Signature | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

08-16-2001 01:05 AM

No replies, eh Rollo Tomassi? If that IS your real name! Wasn't there a question of your identity just a few months ago? Could DeckardSmith be the clone of the child of Utinni and Rollo T.? Same Bat-time! Same Bat-channel!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Arrow

I went prospectin' again in the Forums(Old) and found our mysterious poster's profile:

Member Profile for DeckardSmith
    Email: deckard182@msn.com
    Posts 0

However, for those new Forum members, DS did post at least once (ask El Chuxter about that), since the "Eternal Padawan" glitch was in effect back then, where some members' post totals remained at zero. Basically, DeckardSmith showed up as a "Current Members Active" constantly. In fact, this is what it says now: Current Active Registered Users:
    There are currently 3 logged-in members and 353 visiting guests.
    DeckardSmith | Bel-Cam Jos III | Size-18 Kenobi (should we ask who Size-18 Kenobi is, too? ) We had some theories as to why (I'll try to dig them up, too) Open Letter to Deckard Smith and so he gained minor notoriety here at SSG.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Rollo Tomassi is NOT my real name.

How dare you mention Utinni and I in the same sentence?

I was merely commenting that Rollo Tomassi started this thread, but it wasn't me, but rather, the "impostor" Rollo. So my first post in this thread wasn't my post at all, it was his (even though I inherited it when my useName was rightfully restored to me.) And my actual first post was that last one there. Confused? Good.:happy:

Now everyone is going to start going around thinking Rollo isn't the actual Rollo at all, but instead he's some kind of Rollo Clone and we all know clones don't get near as much respect as the originals...

But then you'd be Roollo!

Yah know, methinks Utinni has an extra 'N' in it. . . .
    Tommy, close your eyes.