New pictures aren't that great

I didn't find anything very interesting in the new pictures that the front page linked to. Aside from the fact that half of them are the same ones that were posted last week, all the others are pretty uninteresting and most are 2-3 angles of the same photo.

The one pic I did think was very cool was the one of Mace, ObiWan and Anakin all standing together. VERY nice...
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

But not everyone was able to find the pictures last week.

Actually the mace/Obi/Anakin picture is truly awful. Sam jackson looks tired and drawn, Ewan looks like an over made up prostitute in a wig and Hatden looks like someones halfwit brother rejected as too retarded for Gilbert grape.

The multiple pictures are publicity shots that you aren't likely to see that often in the future. It's taken me years to collect together an archive of different shots from the same publicity sessions of the original trilogy and it's taking a good while to dig up TPM shots. I'm thankful of being able to get all these shots now and if i missed the first link to them I'm glad that this secons chance has presented itself.

It's amazing that these pics have got out. They're no doubt intended for magazine publication as they have the qualities I'd expect to see of supplement mags in the sunday papers. I like the multi shots of the snog on Naboo. It's not from the movie it's just staged for the photo shoot but it's nice to have alternate shots of scenes from the movie. The shots of Yoda and the Younglings and Yoda in fight mode are just fantastic! How could you not be inpressed with those? Stills from scenes we've all seen in the trailers but from closer shots ofr different shots. Behind the scenes shots of Hayden and natalie marking through a scene in the lars homestead courtyard. Isn't that at all interesting?

And you'd rather have a dull posed mug shot of three guys wearing brown robes against a grey background all looking glum?

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO

The shots of Yoda and the Younglings and Yoda in fight mode are just fantastic! How could you not be inpressed with those? Stills from scenes we've all seen in the trailers but from closer shots ofr different shots. Behind the scenes shots of Hayden and natalie marking through a scene in the lars homestead courtyard. Isn't that at all interesting?

And you'd rather have a dull posed mug shot of three guys wearing brown robes against a grey background all looking glum?
    Yes the shots of Yoda were awesome Jargo, as were several of the other pitures. But those were all in the shots that were discovered last week. So were lots of the great pictures of Natalie. Basically all of my favorite pictures from this ZIP file were actually found last week with the other photos that got posted in the forums.

Yes I thought the shot of Mace, Obi, and Anakin was cool, because I like Jedi the best. I wouldn't pick it as the best picture of all the ones from that ZIP file, but it was the only picture I liked that hadn't been posted before.

If you didn't get a chance to download these pictures last week, then I understand that you wouldn't know which ones were new to me. But that's why I said what I said.

Whatever. The coolest photo is Padme impersonating Elvis in her Mos Vegas jumpsuit. (or is that Las Eisley ?) Truly a gonzo costume!

I really studied the pics.I found the following.

1. oppo's taile

2.and the jedi kids,the ones in the front are different species.aw learn somthing every day.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

I do like the shot of Obi Wan in the Cantina though. We get to see the drug dealer that he talks to. Lol, he looks like a goofy Anakin. .

ObiWan - "You don't want to sell me death sticks"
    Drug Dealer - "I don't want to sell you death sticks"
    ObiWan - "You want to go home and rethink that hairstyle..."

Many of these look very cool indeed.

But the Kiddy Jedi just scare me. Kids and Star Wars have always proven to be a BAD combination. Kister? Wald? Young Greedo? Anakin? His whole little Gang of friends? All were just wayyyyyy beyond bad in the acting department.

At any rate, I hope they don't say much.

I dunno, I have a very bad feeling about this . . .

I like kids, but I couldn't eat a whole one.. *DA DUM!*

Sorry if my last post came over as ****y. I was trying to do three things at once and failing at all of them miserably.

The only shot that I hadn't seen last week after diligently downloading from that Czech' site over three long and very dull hours, is the shot of the alien jedi kids up close. But Unit01 posted it yesterday so.....

I couldn't give a toss about the Padme and Anakin pictures. I just like the Yoda shots where he's getting mean. Silly scowling froggy thing with a laser sword...... I bet Christopher lee felt a right charlie jumping around fighting with thin air for that scene.

"George, are you sure this will look good? It won't make me look foolish in any way? Remember that I'm a classically trained actor darling...."

I hadn't seen the pictures last week. One of the things I liked was that they seemed a little less bright than some in the INsider.

Any picture of Nat showing her belly is tops w/ me!

Hated the kids and their little sabers. The helmets lok a little like the rebel soldier helmets from ANH.

Lastly, the "great hall" still looks bad.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...!

"You take the good. You take the bad. You take them both and there you have the Star Wars pics... the Star Wars pics!"

I think some of them are pretty foul (the three Jedi one, for example). Some of them are pretty nice... I like the candid moments the best.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**