Spiderman Operation Game

I was on Hasbro toy shop and saw this new game. The placing of a few of the "operations" seems a little questionable to me. At any rate, now you too can give the webbed wonder a vasectomy.

My God, that is so wrong that it totally defies all classification.
    That's my jacket!

I bought the Homer Simpson Operation game for my brother. Giving Homer a triple-bypass is one thing, but treating superheroes for massive hernias?

The Batman Operation could have "bats in the belfry," fee $250.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Blog Entries
    Was that Darth Vader "Operation Game" from the other year real, or what?

I seem to recall Rebelscum posting that as a 2005 or 2006 April Fools' joke - but it might not have been a joke. It's seemingly more accurate to operate on Vader in the privacy of your own home than it is to experiment on Spider-Man or Batman.

You can at least pretend you're 21-B or Padme's OB-GYN droid
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Oh my goodness, it looks like Spiderman has his heart in his crotch, or maybe it's a third "Web Shooter"?
    2015 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker, JediTricks, Tycho, El Chuxter, and Darth Jax!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Oh my goodness, it looks like Spiderman has his heart in his crotch, or maybe it's a third "Web Shooter"?
    Either way, that is where he feels his deepest love for MaryJane, so it's somehow appropriate
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.