Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should I build a Nuclear Mouse Droid?

The President of North Korea has tested a nuclear detonation.

The President of Iran could be covering up his quest for nuclear missles.

To keep up with this arms race and ensure I am successful in my bid for world domination, I feel compelled to construct a NUCLEAR MOUSE DROID!

First: what the heck is a nuclear Mouse Droid? I actually don't know for sure myself. It's not on Wikipedia or found with a Google Search. I'll have to do something about that.

Second: what kinds of features would a Nuclear Mouse Droid boast? I'll need your help with ideas there, too.

What do you guys think?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho, I think you are onto something here! A small, portable automated nuclear-armed drone that could infiltrate past enemy lines and detonate without warning. Absolutely ingenius! You have a brilliant and diabolical mind!

Makes the Five Visitors on 24 look like tourists!

Tycho, I'm saying it twice today, just to get a jump on tomorrow:

Sometimes you scare the hell out of me.

Tommy, close your eyes.

Well to answer your first question Tycho, a nuclear mouse droid to me sounds like a mouse droid that is nuclear powered.

As to your second, a nuclear power version should have all the same features as it's non nuclear counterpart. Roams around, gets in the way of Stormtroopers, easily scared by Wookies, etc. Other features it should have are the ability to go a long time without refueling, run quieter and longer, heat a cut of coffee, the ability to go critical on command, and insight protests.

A more interesting to me is could you build a nuclear mouse droid? I'm going to have to say no, for the time being. I don't think you have the technical know how needed to make the tiny reactor that power this small doomsday device. That's not to say you couldn't learn some nuclear physics (something I highly recommend for everyone ). Also I'm worried you might try to smell this mouse droid and that couldn't be good for your health.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by decadentdave View Post
    Tycho, I think you are onto something here! A small, portable automated nuclear-armed drone that could infiltrate past enemy lines and detonate without warning. Absolutely ingenius! You have a brilliant and diabolical mind!

Makes the Five Visitors on 24 look like tourists!
    "Infiltrate" by definition means "to get beyond," therefore there is no need for the preposition "past." Thread diversion imminent.
    "Activate Order 66...WITH A SIDE OF NACHOS PLEASE!" -Emperor Palpatine

Even if you could figure out the technology to make this device, do you realize how much the uranium or plutonium would cost to power this little droid? hardly worth it if you ask me. and you wouldn't have money left for any MPE's

Someone needs to check Tycho's apartment for a gas leak.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

To be effective, it has to be a Nukular Mouse Droid. Those are the ones even an illiterate monkey can put together no problem, and the're really hard to find. They keep you guessing and running around in circles looking for them. They are the ultimate weapon of mass distraction. I say build one!

haha! yes, those nukular droids will escape detection for years