Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sith Probe Droids

Just wanted to give you all some detailed pics.

Front and back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02702a.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	15030   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02703a.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	15031  
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

And each side. I got them today in the early afternoon. They are awesome!

I was also quite pleased to find that the control bracelet came with the set. It is exactly like the one molded onto Maul's hand, but it is a separate accessory.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02704a.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	15032   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02705a.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	15033  
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Cool. Mine should be here in a week or so.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Looks pretty sharp! How do they feel, delicate or solid? Do they come off the stand rods?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Looks pretty sharp! How do they feel, delicate or solid? Do they come off the stand rods?
    Not too delicate except for the antenna. I am very careful with that. They are separate from the rods that hold them, and I particularly like that because I want to find a way to suspend them in a way that hides anything that I end up using as the support.

The antennae are hard plastic? That's an odd choice.

Ah, cool beans about being removable. Take pics of whatever rig you come up with.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

does anyone need this? I want to get rid of mine, never opened it, it's the inclusive.

I don't think I know if this was mentioned before, but Maul's ship, the Sith Infiltrator, was named in the "bio" of the probe droids - The Scimitar.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Got mine. Pretty cool, but I think they'd break easy and are hard to put on the wires.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Decided to get the set with its sand base by using the $30 CIV gift card I got. I was hoping the $25 would also carry over part of the shipping on that $30, but no dice. Still, not bad for $10 with shipping/tax.