Medicom Stormtrooper

Received my RAH Stormie today from ShopSW.com...and it truly rocks my world. Most movie accurate 1/6 scale stormtrooper ever. Interchangeable hands, loads of joint articulation & even a rubberized blaster holder on belt. Fett be damned!(sour grapes for missing out on)...THIS is the most iconic SW image other than Vader that exists. Even has hard-shell plastic armor like the real deal. It truly does look like an actor or 501st from 1 foot back. An amazing piece! It's guarding my Anakin/Ep. III RAH Vader in my Ikea case. Long live the Empire!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I was really tempted with this item, much moreso than Fett. Congratulations!! Post some pics!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Jon, I wish I could, man, but I don't own a digital camera...I'm still an old fashioned 35mm print man. I'm hoping some others like ces can, though. Who else sprung the $$$ for this beauty of a piece?

the Medicom Stormtrooper is an awesome figure, well worth the money. congrats!

...and it's on sale this weekend over at StarWarsShop! Man, I wish I'd waited, but didn't want to take the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    ...and it's on sale this weekend over at StarWarsShop! Man, I wish I'd waited, but didn't want to take the chance.
    It is the non-mint one going for 99.99. Cool as i would want a couple to open so I would get one mint and one or two of the sale ones. I just hope they stick around long enough for me to get the money together. Sideshow has been expensive.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I hope to get my RAH Stormie and Blackhole in about 3-4 weeks. Can't wait.

HERE and HERE are 2 cool reviews for the RAH Stormtrooper
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

My Black hole stormtrooper should be here Tuesday
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Smile

Please show us some pics of it, mine should arrive only in 3-4 weeks
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

The RAH Stormie and Shadow Trooper arrived 4 hours ago. They are really cool!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RAH Troopers 01.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	15303  
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback