Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yes, Sister is the name of it. I actually didn't care for Go!as much as the first two, though it did have some good songs on it. "I Got Time", "Anchor" and "Co-Pilot" are my favorites from that album. Wholesale Meats And Fish is probably my favorite LTC album.

iTunes only has Go! and Wholesale. I checked out samples of Sister on allmusic.com. Didn't sound like anything special, plus the first track is a re-recording of "I See" from their first album. From short clip, it didn't sound as good as the earlier version.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    After getting "Go" the other day, and listening to it numerous times, I think I have to agree that it is indeed awesome. I just wish I had bought it 10 years ago...
    I can't think of a song on that disk that I don't like.

Sister was actually their first album, and later re-released with extra songs. I haven't listened to it in ages, but I was also unimpressed by it.
    We'll I'll be. Thanks for the info.

Their cover of "I Want You TO Want Me" is one of my absolute favorite covers.
    A great cover indeed. But considering my great hate for all things Rick Nielsen, K-Fed would have done a good job on that song.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Cappy
    We'll I'll be. Thanks for the info.
    Don't thank me, thank letterstocleo.net for that nugget.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

How about:

Sister Christian - Night Ranger
    Chumbawumba - Tubthumping
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    How about:

Sister Christian - Night Ranger
    Chumbawumba - Tubthumping
    I wouldn't consider Night Ranger to be a one hit wonder. That was their highest charting song, but they had another top 10 hit a couple years later with "Sentimental Street". They had six top 40 hits, and several others that charted on the Mainstream Rock charts.

Here's a one hit wonder though:

4 Non Blondes - "What's Up?"

Which is sad, because Bigger Better Faster More! is one of the best rock albums of the 1990s. I saw them open for Aerosmith and, though I can't say they blew them away, those ladies held their own.

Wait a second... they also had "Dear Mr President" and "Spaceman."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Which is sad, because Bigger Better Faster More! is one of the best rock albums of the 1990s. I saw them open for Aerosmith and, though I can't say they blew them away, those ladies held their own.

Wait a second... they also had "Dear Mr President" and "Spaceman."
    "Spaceman" reached #39 on the Mainstream Rock Tracks chart, but did not chart on the Hot 100. Just listened to a clip of it as I don't remember it. I think I like "Spaceboy" by The Smashing Pumpkins better.

What about Kryie by Mister Mister?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    What about Kryie by Mister Mister?
    But I believe "Broken Wings" was a bigger hit. Mr. Mister had a couple others, IIRC, from their album Welcome to the Real World.

Today I heard "Seether" by Veruca Salt. It's a weird-but-cool tune. Album? American Thighs.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    But I believe "Broken Wings" was a bigger hit. Mr. Mister had a couple others, IIRC, from their album Welcome to the Real World.
    Actually, they were both #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Today I heard "Seether" by Veruca Salt. It's a weird-but-cool tune. Album? American Thighs.
    Great album. One of my favorites. That song only made the Modern Rock Tracks chart. "Volcano Girls" charted just as high, but then they had a falling out. They've released a couple albums without Nina Gordon, but I don't recall hearing anything from them other than samples I've listened to online recently.