Ther Talisman is coming

I read about this in a magazine at work today. It will be a mini-series on TNT in the summer of 2008. Speilberg is slated as the executive producer of it.

I hope they dont destroy the book. I loved it and am looking forward to this. I have waited a long time for this to be a movie.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Its a book by Stephen King and Peter Straub about a boy who has ot walk across country in order to save his mom. He goes in and out of alternate universes in which everything coincides with the real world.

The book was awesome. You should check it out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

The Talisman was pretty good, though I wasn't too crazy about the sequel, Black House. Part of it was the narrative being told in the third person plural, which took some time to adjust to. Both books tie into the Dark Tower series, which I would love to see produced as a long, drawn-out TV mini-series.

I think TNT also produced the mini-series adaptation of 'Salem's Lot, one of my favorite King books. Though not spectacular, it was watchable.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I tried to read Black House and I stopped after 2 chapters. I couldnt get into it.

Has Bubo been informed?
    Tommy, close your eyes.