Arena Padme error?

I just got the arena padme from the last wave of saga, and she had an Empire Strikes Back base, but it had her name on it. Has anyone else seen this?

Quote Originally Posted by garbognar View Post
    I just got the arena padme from the last wave of saga, and she had an Empire Strikes Back base, but it had her name on it. Has anyone else seen this?
    Same thing happened to a friend of mine.

Apparently Hasbro ran out of the correct stands. IIRC, my friend also said that their Yareal Poof came with an ROTJ stand.
    Move along, move along

The real error with this fig. is how much it sucks.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Apparently Hasbro ran out of the correct stands. IIRC, my friend also said that their Yareal Poof came with an ROTJ stand.
    Well they wouldn't have been out if they didn't use the AOTC stands for Nabrum Lieds. I swear they are retarded sometimes.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Mine has the Empire Strikes Back base, and also has Nexu wounds on the figure's back, but her clothes are undamaged.
    "I Don't Know. Anakin Doesn't Talk To Me Anymore."

My Padme's the same way. Yarel has Return of the Jedi, and Nabrun did have Attack of the Clones. Hasbro's just being sloppy and ignored the last two waves and put out rehashes so they could focus their full attention on the TAC waves. It will be worth it, or so it seems.
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.