Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Simpsons

I was very excited to see that Sideshow Bob was back. But I can't tell you anything that happened during the episode. I don't know if it was because of how "Eh" the show was, or because I was playing cards with my son.

My daughter liked it though.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

The episode was one of the better ones this season... but i seriously think they need to put to Simpsons to rest now. they still hold the title for longest running sitcom/cartoon in history.

the shows just aren't that great anymore. looking forward to seeing the American Idol Simpsons spoof this weekend. should be funny to see Moe and Simon go at it.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I enjoyed last nights episode. I loved the chalkboard message. Which was funny because I've never seen an episode of Lost, and when I turned it over to the ABC to catch the news, a dog ran on to the screen and layed next to a man dying. Which begs to question, was it just the dogs dream?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

How long ago was the Phillies fan tazed? Anyone notice the neon sign from the second sports bar showing someone getting zapped? And who did lose to the LA Xtreme in the XFL Bowl game, to be the best XFL team to never win a title?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I believe the Tazed fan was only two weeks ago. The Tommy Maddox led the LA Galaxy to a victory over Orlando I believe. I believe it was the first game Orlando lost.

Edit: Just looked it up, they beat San Francisco. Orlando was undefeated until they lost their starting quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I enjoyed last nights episode. I loved the chalkboard message. Which was funny because I've never seen an episode of Lost
    A LOST mention, now I'm intrigued. What was the chalkboard message?
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

End of "LOST": It was all the dogs dream. Watch us.
    They've gotten pretty topical lately.

I'm not usually a fan of Fox products being hocked, but this was pretty good. Since I don't watch Glee, I'm certain I missed several in-jokes (did I?). I did forget when 8pm was (yeah, it was at a different time last night, I guess ) and missed the couch gag; was it the most awesomest one ever?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    missed the couch gag; was it the most awesomest one ever?
    Not really if I'm remembering correctly. There was a party banner hung up on the wall behind the couch that read something along the lines of "Congratulations on 22 Seasons". An executive then walked in with a cupcake with a candle on it. The Simpson family blew out the candle, then the executive ate the cupcake making the Simpsons sad.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

[FONT=Courier New]Shoot! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I knew I forgot to do something last night. I meant to delete this episode from my DVR without even watching it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]