Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Simpsons

You hear they are going to kill off another character? I'm betting on Abe.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Nope; it'll be Senor Ding Dong for sure.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

As long as it's not Disco Stu. Though the "Disco Stu is dead" jokes could be amusing. His death would not be advertised.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

He could be invited to a Grunge Gemolition Night at the baseball stadium, and have him die in an out-of-control fire.

He could contract and die of Disco Fever at a Saturday night vinyl records convention.

He could be attacked by a new wave of water when he cannot enter his own home, since his girl changed the stupid lock, and made him leave his key.

He could get into a street fight with Rick Dees and die of a punch he didn't duck from in time.

He, Indiana Jones, the members of Devo, famous lion tamer Gunther Gable Williams, and of course Senor Ding Dong, all enter a Thunderdome-type arena. About 8 men enter; only about 7 men leave.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

It was just announced the other day that The Simpsons has been renewed for a season 26.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

That was the best Treehouse of Horror, IMVHO. One of the best openings, too (definitely the best for a THOH); have they ever done an extended parody of the opening before, in any episode? I can't seem to recall if they have.

Wasn't quite expecting the reference in the opening and the parody story both for the movie Freaks.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I liked the Hobbit-style opening. This was a sort of flashback ret-con episode, but I liked how they did it. Quite a few risqué comments and cool punny signs throughout. I knew they'd put in a "In Memory of" for Marcia Wallace.

I didn't laugh too much, but this one was decent; to-do lists and cheating in school have been previous plotlines though. My DVR seems to be cutting off the chalkboard part of the intro (and I usually start it a minute early, too).

Can we assume that the character being killed isn't Edna Krabappel simply because they stated upon Marcia Wallace's death that her character's lines had already been recorded for the entire season?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.