Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Simpsons

Couple of big news announcements made today regarding Simpsons. First, the season premiere for this fall will be entitled "Yellow Wedding" (a parody of the Game of Thrones episodes "Red Wedding" and "Purple Wedding"). This is the episode that will feature the "major Simpson character death" we've been hearing about for the past year or so now. Second, the first screen shots of the hour long Family Guy/Simpsons crossover episode from this fall (currently set to air in September) have been shown.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	homer-peter-simpsons-fox-upfront.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	28272Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bart-stewie-simpsons-fox-upfront.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	28273
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Do they really need a S/FG crossover show? To quote Bart from the crossover episode with The Critic "I smell another bad tv crossover show!"

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Do they really need a S/FG crossover show? To quote Bart from the crossover episode with The Critic "I smell another bad tv crossover show!"
    The crossover will be episodes of Family Guy, not The Simpsons if that helps any.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I loved the WWDTM game show from NPR reference! Rest of it was pretty decent.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    The crossover will be episodes of Family Guy, not The Simpsons if that helps any.
    Ummm I don't think it really makes much of a difference.

I liked the music in the background, and the Civil War documentary style. The fake Comic-Con panel couch gag was decent.

There will also be a Futurama/Simpsons crossover episode on The Simpsons around the same time as the TS/FG crossover. Crossover mania!

Half the latest Simpsons episodes have been watchable chiefly due to couch gags.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Half the latest Simpsons episodes have been watchable chiefly due to couch gags.
    Yeah, the Game of Life one the week before was good.

Heard that FXX will run every Simpsons episode (including the Movie) later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Heard that FXX will run every Simpsons episode (including the Movie) later this year.
    Started yesterday at 10am, going for 12 days, they're currently on season 4, I believe.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.