Big Brother 2014

Time to waste another summer watching the lab rats.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/

This two-night premiere intrigues me.

Geez, some of these people are real a-holes. Devin might be one of the biggest douche to play the game. The only genuine people in the house, it seems, are Donny, tattoo girl and Nicole.

The Bomb Squad will last another week or two before it implodes. It's just too big. Eight? C'mon.

Have to give props to Joey. She tried to get the all-girl alliance going but was it too early? I think she went with the wrong people.

More than usual this year, when I watch in high-def, I've noticed zits and pimples on the ladies' faces. Nicole might be the worst; still a cute girl but boy do the zits show. Britney isn't too far behind.

King Devin's reign is over. Thank goodness. He was so FOS it wasn't funny. Glad Zach called him out. Devin's now public enemy #1.

We're at the halfway mark, and it's been an interesting summer.

Frankie's days are numbered. And regardless of his big reveal, he's not going to win anyone over. He's screwed too many people over. And he gets on my nerves.

Christine is in the same boat. In too many alliances with too many people.

Zach has to be the most obnoxious HG in a very long time, maybe in BB history. He says he's playing a game, but like Frankie and Christine, he's rubbed too many people the wrong way.

Caleb was a borderline stalker with his obsession with Amber. Can you say Fatal Attraction? Best thing tht happened to Amber was being voted out.

Derrick is definitely running the house. But as numbers dwindle, his group will turn on him. It's just a matter of time.

Still rooting for Donny because he's the most normal person in the house, but he doesn't have too many allies.

Victoria, the queen floater. What can you say? Is she even playing the game? How has she managed to stay in the game this long? Dumb luck?

I can't remember another season where the HOHs and HGs were afraid to make big moves more than this current one. Don't they realize they're gonna have to nominate someone in their alliance? There's only three floaters left, and one of them is gone tonight.

What wussies.

And we're overdue for an endurance HOH competition and the Pandora' Box feature.

Down to five and still afraid to make the big moves. What a bunch of goobs.

For once the HGs did something right. Frankie's gone and everything in the world is good.

I've said it before, this is Derrick's game to lose at this point.

Caleb was a little more than shocked on his ouster. Nice guy, a little clueless but still enjoyable to watch. He should've done the judo stuff earlier in the season!