Thread: Simpsons

Hybrid View

Simpsons

Did anyone else catch the end of last night's episode...Dedicated to all the guys that died in Star Wars movies. Priceless!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Did anyone else catch the end of last night's episode...Dedicated to all the guys that died in Star Wars movies. Priceless!
    My God that was GREAT! Stormtrooper #5 and the random ones were awesome. They even included Dak. Great ending!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Dang, I was gonna say that they forgot Stormtrooper #16, but J_M_G kinda beat me to it. No Ewok deaths honored, though?

BTW, there's gotta be a Simpsons thread to merge with this one...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

They hadn't done a SW reference in awhile...so it was nice!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Are they even trying anymore?

According to tonight's episode (what I bothered to watch), Homer is the same age as Chief Wiggum.

Has Wiggum ever been the same age twice?

This show used to be my favorite, but it's downright wretched now. I don't even know if I want to bother with the film.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yeah, I caught all the age things. Homer, MArge, Barney, Moe, Lenny, Carl and Frink and the Cat Lady are all the same age. I thought the Cat Lady was at least 60.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten