Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Simpsons

There've been new episodes lately and no one's talked about them?

On a related note, the Simpsons ride 9replacing the Back to the Future one) at Universal Studios (here in CA, don't know if it's in FL too) opens May 24th. Woo hoo!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I felt like I'd seen last night's before, or at least certian parts of it. Will Ralph win? Pick a Winner.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

That was a bad episode. Really bad.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Radio commerical heard yesterday listed the opening day of the Universal Studios Simpsons ride now as May 17. Update your Blackberry or Aztec stone calendar.

I just saw the episode where Marge founds Shapes, the Android's Dungeon goes out of business, and three great indie comics creators guest star. Aside from the ending, which doesn't fix things back to normal when you know they're all going to be back to the old status quo next episode, this was great. Even that was only a minor flaw.

When I saw it advertised the first time it aired, with Homer crying out of his nipples, it looked beyond stupid.

This is easily the funniest episode of this show in at least a decade. Bar none, end of story. Alan Moore poking fun at himself was classic in and of itself, but "Maus is in the house!" took the mammajammin' cake.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I just saw the episode where Marge founds Shapes, the Android's Dungeon goes out of business, and three great indie comics creators guest star. Aside from the ending, which doesn't fix things back to normal when you know they're all going to be back to the old status quo next episode, this was great. Even that was only a minor flaw.

When I saw it advertised the first time it aired, with Homer crying out of his nipples, it looked beyond stupid.

This is easily the funniest episode of this show in at least a decade. Bar none, end of story. Alan Moore poking fun at himself was classic in and of itself, but "Maus is in the house!" took the mammajammin' cake.
    I loved that episode. I had just finished reading "Maus" the semester beforehand and when I saw that, I flipped out. Plus, Milhouse and his "WATCHMEN IN 'V FOR VACATION'" had me laughing hysterically. I have a screencap of that and an avatar I still use. Great episode.

tonights episode was pretty mediocre though.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    tonights episode was pretty mediocre though.
    I feel bad to admit it, but I never even thought of the last line Bart said, as obvious as it should've been. I thought it was a decent episode; I smiled a few times but did not LOL.

Was yesterday's a new one? I hadn't seen it before, but these days, it's tough to tell when an episode's recently run or first-time shown. There was a Scrubs throw-away line in it that made me think this was a first-timer.

Yes, it was new. I didn't watch the episode but my brother made me watch the beginning, the evolution of homer, and I thought that was pretty cool.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

The local Fox affiliate has been off the air for several weeks so the Mother's Day ep was the first I've seen in awhile. I was wondering if someone else did Mona's voice but I guess it was Glenn Close. She just sounded different than last time.

The evolution couch gag has aired before but it's so nicely done I don't mind seeing it again.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)