Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Simpsons

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    If you mention Troy McClure in the technically dead, but not officially announced dead category you pretty much have to include Lyonel Huts as well.
    Don't forget the guy that sold Springfield the monorail as well.

The Simpsons has to end. It's my worst fear come true: it's horrible and still on. There's no hope of a comeback, the damage is done and the show is beyond repair. The finale was truly one of the worst episode ever (except for SSM as a ydrant and KTK as a dog that was funny I guess) The whole season was completly unreamakable if not downright bad (except for the Chalm-Skin thing that was freakin' hilarious-I wish they could have worked that into a better overall episode) When I think of what the Simpsons was and what it has now become it makes me want to vomit in terror.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Test Your Simpsons Character Knowledge!!!

I scored 56/63. Not too bad, considering I haven't watched the show in years.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I scored 56/63. Not too bad, considering I haven't watched the show in years.
    I missed three... just couldn't remember those ones!
    "That's what Sheev said."

I got all 63. The thing that hung me up the most wasn't so much knowing the characters' names, but knowing how they were spelled.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I got 57, I couldnt remember a few names
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Got them all.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I got 51. I haven't watched too much for a few years.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

With 1:43 left, I got them all. I got hung up spelling Dr Nick's and Brandine's names, and I couldn't for the life of me remember Martin or Nelson by name until nearly all the others were done. I was really glad I pulled Eddie and Lou out of my ear. I had to backtrack my brain to get Kirk & Luann's names, I did "Milhouse... Van Houten... Kirk and Louanne" and quickly fixed Luann. I was super grateful they didn't use Comic Book Guy's real name.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.