Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Simpsons

There are plenty of other cool games to play on that site besides those "2" Simpsons games.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    There are plenty of other cool games to play on that site besides those "2" Simpsons games.
    But not in this thread...
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

57/63. I couldn't remember the two cops, Homer's mom, Skinner's mom, Milhouse's parents, or Brandine. But, like so many others, it's been a long time since I followed the show religiously.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I get a daily reminder when I turn my shower faucet from spout to hand-held sprayer, as the gurgling sound it makes sounds just like Homer choking Bart. :whyyoulittle: Might be nicer if it was a weekly reminder when I turn on my TV on Sunday evenings...

Hey! First of the next season begins with a SW couch gag, and one that actually fit the theme of the episode (bounty hunters). This one wasn't too bad, but I predict that others will find it bad or weak, calling for the end of the series once again, or that they will no longer watch. I still will, though.

*Fleep fleep*

So BCJ, what did you think of the ep?

Good couch gag, btw, and they were all posed like Han, even Maggie.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    *Fleep fleep*

So BCJ, what did you think of the ep?

Good couch gag, btw, and they were all posed like Han, even Maggie.
    Good, it was... good.

Looks left.

Looks right.

Looks up, just because...

Yeah, I didn't literally LOL during it, but I smiled a lot. I missed the Han poses in the gag, apparently.

Marge: Where'd you get that cell phone?
    Bart: Just like you got me, by accident... at a golf course

Last night's episode was quite entertaining from beginning to end. Strong story, lots of laughs and sight gags. Loved the day vs. night sequence with Bart home alone.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I loved when he orderd the Yankee stuff to Dennis Learys house. Great moment.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Loved the day vs. night sequence with Bart home alone.
    That part was pure Matt Groening, it felt like it was taken straight out of one of Bongo's stories in "Life in Hell", I wanted at least a dozen more.

The art on Denis Leary was the strangest they've ever done, it didn't look a thing like him but it looked like they tried REALLY hard. As for the rest of the ep, hit-or-miss on everything, but some interesting ideas.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.