Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Simpsons

An okay episode. A glimpse back at the "bad boy" Bart of old.
    "That's what Sheev said."

The THoH XIX (nineteen already?!?) was very good. Loved the Peanuts parody, and "Unnamed Robots" story (or whatever is was) was pretty good. Little creepy with Abe Lincoln, though.

gotta say i loved the Grand Punpkin skit, my favorite of the night. I have a tradition of watching the Great Pumpkin every Halloween Night so i was glad that the simpsons started that skit the same way the Great Pumpkin starts.

the transformers spoof was also good.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

This one was another of those "change continuity on purpose, just to mess with your mind" episodes. It took me a moment to realize that "five years ago" would be 2003, not 1986 or something. Marge rolling on the fallen tree was okay. I understood the last scene with the turnabout circle, but it was still weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    This one was another of those "change continuity on purpose, just to mess with your mind" episodes. It took me a moment to realize that "five years ago" would be 2003, not 1986 or something. Marge rolling on the fallen tree was okay. I understood the last scene with the turnabout circle, but it was still weird.
    I DVR'd it and turned it off/deleted the ep about half way through. Meeting Flanders was just irritating as I think their first meeting is the best with the "My friends call me Ned!" "Hello Flanders.." Very boring episode.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Some sorta-funny-at-the-time-but-don't-remember-them-now jokes in another horrible episode. Please cancel this once great show.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

the last episode was sort of hot and cold for me, had some cute moments but for the most kinda Blah.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I understood the last scene with the turnabout circle, but it was still weird.
    I was with my family watching this one, and none of us got it, that whole episode left us cold and feeling like they are now so bereft of ideas they have to add in stuff that doesn't fit AT ALL, then lose themselves in weak jokes to hide it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Perhaps is the magic number of 20 seasons their goal?

I realized I switched channels and missed the very end; anyone tell me what happened to the money Homer won (I figure he didn't keep it, as consistent with his past in losing such wiinings)?

I liked the crossword storyline more than the break-up expert one.