Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Simpsons

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    I will not waste anymore time watching the Simpsons. It is dead to me. What was once a great show has become painful to even think about.

That's pretty harsh, I can't think of a better thing to watch on Sundays at 8:00.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

the best line was "My stroke dead Grandpa has more memory than that thing"
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Tonight's "Marge as ultimate fighter" episode was fairly "eh" to me. I don't recall laughing or even chuckling to myself even once.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Not to get off topic or on an inappropriate subject for a family friendly site, but according to a Yahoo story apparently Marge is going to become the first animated lady to "pose" for an issue of Playboy.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Actually all I watch now at all is Survivor and Biggest Loser (for the freak show fan in me I guess). I will watch Lost when it comes back on. Other than that my TV isn't even turned on. I'm actually seriously thinking about cancelling my cable because TV is such an idle waste for all the garbage on it.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Tonight's "Marge as ultimate fighter" episode was fairly "eh" to me. I don't recall laughing or even chuckling to myself even once.
    My DVR didn't tape it so I only caught the tail end after watching postgame from Denver. Did you see that next week will be the Holloween episode? Can't remember the last time it was actually televised in October.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I have to say the simpsons so far is just not doing anything for me this year... hope the show picks up soon.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I have to say the simpsons so far is just not doing anything for me this year... hope the show picks up soon.
    Maybe Marge being in Playboy will help. (no joke she's going to be in it)

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Maybe Marge being in Playboy will help. (no joke she's going to be in it)
    What am I, invisible?
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    What am I, invisible?
    I heard that a certain Simpsons character might be posing in a noted magazine soon...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega