Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Simpsons

I actually laughed at some points tonight (3-eyed fish with "blind cane" and some little humorous lines), and I liked the Crucible connections from my recent play work.
    "That's what Sheev said."

My DVR didn't tape it so I missed it.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Now tonight's storyline worked really well. It wasn't revisionist history, just a "what if?" scenario. Nelson's mood swings were funny at times. But I missed Huell Howser's character.

The only real noteworthy part of this episode is that Charlie the orphan was played by Jordan Nagai (Russell from "Up").
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I knew I recognized that voice! Just couldn't place it.

This most recent one was one of the funniest and creative episodes in a long time.

Last nights episode wasn't bad, although for a 450th episode I would have like the focal point to be about the family.

I really enjoyed the anniversary celebration show. Very entertaining.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

have to say for the first time in awhile i actually laughed at The Simpsons last night. it was actually a decent episode. can't believe that the season is over already though.

loved the 20th anniversary special though. thought it was great.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I liked the variety of testimonies and interviews in the special. And not everything was positive (Brazilian and Catholic groups), either; that was a fair treatment. Those collectors are crazy... I mean, who would store a bunch of toys that much? Twenty years... wow...

I thought Sunday nights Olympic episode was the best of the season so far. Very well done.