Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Simpsons

This was one of the best THoH episodes that I can remember. I especially liked the Jumanji/bored lames story. The "House" boat (do "Hugh" get it? ) killings was back to the creepy earlier Halloween specials.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    This was one of the best THoH episodes that I can remember. I especially liked the Jumanji/bored lames story. The "House" boat (do "Hugh" get it? ) killings was back to the creepy earlier Halloween specials.

Unfortunately they are going to follow it up with another Lisa themed episode.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Unfortunately they are going to follow it up with another Lisa themed episode.
    And one of the mini-episodes from last night's ToH XXI was Lisa themed. It is the season/year of Lisa (and people wondered how the show could sink even lower than it already has).
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I liked the middle episode quite a bit. It was far superior to the other two, though I did like the denizens of Draculala Land.

I thought it was an iffy THoH, the board game bit was pretty good, the boat sucked as did Twilight, although as Maradona said Draculala Land was pretty good. Also, I liked The Office styled opening.

Hey look at that, I mentioned two shows that have gone downhill in the same post!

I didn't care for the vampire one, but I thought the boat one was cleverly done. I didn't find it funny at all until they showed it was Maggies dream. Then I laughed pretty hard.

Although I thought the first one was enjoyable, I would have liked to see the Satan game played out, instead of having to play the other games.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Bad news for those people who want the Simpsons cancelled;

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101112/...mpsons_renewed

The Simpsons will keep going until a major voice actor retires or passes away.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

While it was quite clear that Lisa would return to "normal" instead of getting what she wanted, this was a nice "heartwarming" episode. I loved the find-the-exclusive toy part (had a feeling Homer would resort to crime for it).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Finally watched the Treehouse of Horror eps, last year's and this year's. I enjoyed them. Had a couple of good laugh-out loud moments.