Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Simpsons

I liked the Avatar couch gag, and the rip on Fox News ("it's unbalanced," "it's not fair" ) to open the show. I switched over to the end of the SNF game and missed the end, though, just as Mr. Burns returned to normal and turned on his vibrating skull throne. What happened? HOW DID IT END?!? Someone MUST tell me!!! (or not)
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

He figured out being evil kept him alive. That's all I remember.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The opening was good and overall I thought the episode was alright. Although the "Burns soon to die" thing has been done before.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Although the "Burns soon to die" thing has been done before.
    My fave has always been the doctor who has the little door and jams in all those fuzzy toys in it to explain how all his diseases are in perfect balance. It had some "scientific name" I can't recall now.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    He figured out being evil kept him alive. That's all I remember.
    He also tried to put a dome over Springfield as revenge for the revenge taken out on him (to which Lenny replied it had already been done before and Carl stated they could just dig under it if anyone had any common sense to listen to him).

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    My fave has always been the doctor who has the little door and jams in all those fuzzy toys in it to explain how all his diseases are in perfect balance. It had some "scientific name" I can't recall now.
    I think he called it "Stooge Syndrome" if i'm remembering correctly.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Mr Burns upon hearing the dome had been done suggested a lexan cube to which someone mentioned it was basically the same thing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    I thought that's what he'd said but I couldn't remember WHY he did. Just how many times did the Three Stooges get stuck in doorways?

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    That was the episode I thought of as well. Although when Monty picked Burns to be his heir was pretty good as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by LM
    Yup, you are correct sir.

I forgot to mention I thought the scene with the tv network heads was pretty funny. TNT and TBS not liking each other?

So I just picked up seasons 1-5 at Target over the weekend for $9.99 a piece....is there any good deals anyone else is aware of, or a good way to pick up other seasons? Is BF the only time these seasons are cheap?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I liked this'n on several levels. Will there be a spinoff with the characters as Suppets (Sinmpson Muppets)? Will the "Moe is a troll/goblin" line ever get old?