Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Simpsons

So who plans on heading out to the theater just to catch the Maggie Simpson short before the new Ice Age movie.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I might go, but mainly because my kids love Ice Age.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    So who plans on heading out to the theater just to catch the Maggie Simpson short before the new Ice Age movie.
    But I heard that the best part was the poster they made for it...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Season finale didn't work for me. The Lisa story was really mean, but didn't pay off well, it just went A to B, then magically arrived at C. Lady Gaga didn't sound at ALL like herself, and the gags were all over the map, some funny and grounded, others worse than any FG way-nutty material. And Lisa's criticism was dead-on, then they gloss over it like that's all it takes to get past the issue is to acknowledge it. Bart was really nasty too, then just basically disappeared. Lady Gaga kissed Marge for no reason, then Marge got hot and that was the end of that - except for a twitter hashtag (I am so sick of shows trying to force trending the moment it happens with these on-screen hashtags, go die in a ditch you awful concept!) Ned had 1 line and was out. Homer was just kinda "there". Not the worst, not remotely good in my book tho.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    (I am so sick of shows trying to force trending the moment it happens with these on-screen hashtags, go die in a ditch you awful concept!)
    AMEN! Whenever someone uses these on my facebook page I belittle them to no end.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    AMEN! Whenever someone uses these on my facebook page I belittle them to no end.
    Good man, keep performing that service to mankind, we need more like that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Good man, keep performing that service to mankind, we need more like that.
    It appears to be a losing battle, but I will keep up the good fight.

What I find hilarious about it is the majority of the people that do it have no idea why.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    It appears to be a losing battle, but I will keep up the good fight.

What I find hilarious about it is the majority of the people that do it have no idea why.
    Maybe they need a #tash hag to tell them how/what to think.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

The BTTF, Marge's sold-soul, and black hole storylines were okay. I liked the opening Mayan "sketch" the best.