Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Simpsons

I wonder if they would insert a new episode to address her death. But I would guess that Anakin Solo will die.

Wait; this isn't the EU thread?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner View Post
    Can we assume that the character being killed isn't Edna Krabappel simply because they stated upon Marcia Wallace's death that her character's lines had already been recorded for the entire season?
    You can do more than assume its not Edna. In those interviews when they were asked about the character death for this season they also flat out stated that the character being killed off was unrelated to Edna and/or Marcia Wallace's recent health/death.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

The Homer Jr. episode was pretty good. Little funnies throughout.

The past episode was one of the funniest I've seen in a while. I loved the Play-Annoying Grunt modeling clay and the "Lisa, your vegetables are being buttered by someone who loves you" line.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I thought last week was a rerun (but apparently I still recorded it) and THIS week was the new one. The actual new one I finally saw was filled with gags (loved the Silly Simpsony intro., Letters to and Replies from Santa bags, Democrat dreams, etc.).

I found this one pretty funny (the YVAN EHT NIOJ comment, Skinner's "dream sequences," all the "off the list" infractions). I really thought I'd found out who this season's "dead" character would be; a knife in the back while face-down on the kitchen floor will do that sometimes.

That may have had the most puns of any Simpsons episode ever. I found myself listening and watching for them, and laughing frequently. Funny opening, too.

Loved the Cosmic Wars: Episode VII A new take spoof.

Secondly, that movie looked awesome!
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

This one was quite funny. I liked the Pirate flag screen wipe between scenes. Quite a few voice-over "cameo" appearances. And I LOVED the NASCAR footage inserts (and not 'cause of racin', neither).

Two good ones in back-to-back weeks! Comic Book Guy is given a more rounded (no pun intended) characterization for a change. Cool couch intro, too.